Facilities Management (FM) is defined as an organisational function which integrates people, place and process within the built environment with the purpose of improving the quality of life of people and the productivity of the core business.
Although it is a vital part of your business and often the second highest costs next to payroll, the role it has is often underestimated and misunderstood.
With our diverse range of knowledge from different sectors, we take the hassle away from the day to day management and get you the best value out of your assets and daily operations. Allowing you to focus your time on more important things.
What we can help you with:
- Maintenance:You want to get the most out of the equipment you have got. We ensure you have a structured schedule of maintenance in place and the best value contracts to manage them.
- Cleaning: We have an eye for detail and a clear focus on customer expectations. We carry out monthly walk-arounds to assess your cleaning standards, can manage your cleaning contract and if required, provide the staff for your individual needs.
- Catering and Vending: Fueling your workforce, visitors, whether for lunch, vending or hospitality is an important and impressionable service provided by your business. We provide catering solutions for your budget and requirements.
- Procurement: You don't always need a low price, but you do want value for money, We build trust with suppliers, so you get the right terms, best value and reduced costs.
- Helpdesk: It takes time to deal with the day to day queries that come your way and you don't always have the answers. We take this on for you so you can get on with your main role.
- Space management: Why look at moving when you could reorganise what you've already got? We work with you to optimise your space and create an efficient workplace.
- Environmental Management: The impact your business has on the environment can be carefully managed to ensure you stay environmentally friendly and improve your business.
- Life-cycle costings: With a holistic approach to your business, we review your property and workplace to recommend improvements, energy saving opportunities and life-cycle cost reductions.
- Waste: Its something you need to have, but we want you to have the best service for your sanitary, recycling, confidential and general waste.
We have experience working with companies in various sectors such as legal, finance, defence and retail with a wide property portfolio including shops, offices, pubs, restaurants and industrial units. All of which require different approaches for the user experience and workplace management.
“With many businesses aware that overheads account for the second highest cost after payroll, aligning your workplace strategy to your business and operational needs makes sense. Especially when you can save time, money and improve performance.”
Linda Goodchild, MD
We know you want a personalised service tailored to your exact needs and not an off the shelf option. We build trust with your current suppliers and can introduce you to many local and national companies to ensure you get the best value for money. And because we are independent, we benefit from being able to seek procurement from any source.
Our work has proved to increase productivity, reduce internal conflicts and create an informed, engaged workplace.
We listen and deliver the best solution for you, which is underpinned by our sound knowledge and experience in the industry.
So don't just take our word for it, take a look at our testimonials to see what our clients say!